Saturday, March 27, 2010

Movin' to the country...gonna find a lotta black holes...

--Journal Week 6--

Hi zerr. Well, we're starting to sum up the research portion of this process. Next week we'll have the details of our lesson plan worked out, along with the lab and quiz made up. But before we start wrapping everything in a nice, neat little package, I have a few more sources I came across that look pretty cool.

I love National Geographic stuff:
http://science.nationalgeographic.com/science/space/universe/black-holes-article.html

This one was cool AND had some sweet pictures:
http://www.universetoday.com/guide-to-space/black-holes/black-hole-facts/

Sort of a basic fact sheet, but it did have some new terms on it:
http://www.adlerplanetarium.org/pressroom/holes/Amazing_Facts_Black_Holes.pdf

So we'll be adding those to our list of sources to pull from. A pretty well-rounded assortment, I think. Next week, we'll be meeting with our teacher and getting everything sorted out for teaching in a few weeks. Should be fun!

Until Next Time,

Moogie Le Fay

No comments:

Post a Comment