Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ah, the things you forget in the wake of Prom Night...

--Journal Week 11--

Whoops! I'm here. Have no fear! For those of you who are interested, prom was very awesome! For those who are more worried about Physics, here's what happened this week!

Presentations have started and so I was taught a rather intriguing lesson on the dynamics of curveballs and knuckleballs by Hogan and 'Rard. It also helped compact our knowledge by actually trying to throw a knuckleball. I'm sure I made everyone feel just a bit more competent since I couldn't even land the ball in 'Rard's glove. Wow, so proud. ;] I couldn't attend Friday's class unfortunately, because I was planting trees with Science Club for Arbor Day. Hopefully Bendi took good notes!

We'll be presenting this week ourselves, so you'll have a run down of how it goes by next weekend. Wish us luck!

Until Next Time,
Moogie le Fay

No comments:

Post a Comment